VIDEO: Burj Khalifa Apt For Sale And For Rent, Dubai - UAE
Living in Burj Khalifa, Dubai - UAE
Live in the world’s tallest tower next to the world’s largest mall that overlooks the world's largest choreographed fountain system set on the 30-acre manmade Burj Khalifa Lake. Live life king-size in Downtown Dubai, which is regarded as the world’s most prestigious square kilometers.
Developed by Emaar, the Burj Khalifa is perhaps the most-sought after property in all of Dubai when it comes to residential luxury apartment living alongside the largest shopping mall.
OUR REAL ESTATE SERVICES
LIST YOUR PROPERTY
Finding you a buyer or a suitable tenant keeping your profit or income in mind – is what we do best. List your property in Downtown Dubai with the Downtown Experts. Our professional listing personnel can take down your details efficiently in a matter of minutes. A dedicated agent will then be assigned to you after reviewing your property. Full-fledged property marketing alongwith high-quality pictures and videos of your property will take place after.
We are on the look-out for Downtown Specialists who know how to sell and rent properties in the Downtown Burj and Old Town area.
If you are an experienced Real Estate Agent in Dubai and looking to work with an established agency in Dubai, Apply here.
ABOUT BURJ KHALIFA
Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made tower in the world, was developed by Emaar to offer the world an out-of-the-world experience from Dubai. Thanks to Sheikh Mohammed’s visionary move, Dubai is now well-known across the world as the epitome of luxury living in the middle east.
The construction of Burj Khalifa began in January 2004 with the total construction cost amounting to US $1.5 billion dollars. Burj Khalifa was inaugurated in January 4th 2010 in the presence of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai. The total length of the khalifa tower is 828 meters and its total area is 4 million square meters that include 37 floors as a hotel to include 403 suites, will include 57 electric elevator and will be BETA 10 m / s, and to reach 500 meters need to be 55 seconds. Khalifa Burj is owned by Emaar Properties and is one of the largest real estate companies in the world.
An exclusive concept that offers urban living with style and luxury in Dubai, the Burj Khalifa resulted in development all around it in the Downtown Burj area. Now there are projects of every scale here, from high-rise to low-rise, and properties to suit every budget around the Burj Khalifa. Burj is the highest building in the world right now replaced with Tower Taipei 101 in Taiwan.
Burj Khalifa Tower formerly known as Burj Dubai is the world's tallest building on earth. The height of the Khalifa Burj Tower is a little less than a Killo Meter 828 meter (2717 feet) and it is world's tallest building. The building is part of the 2 sq km flagship development known as Downtown Burj Khalifa at the "First Interchange" along the Sheikh Zayed Road, close to Dubai's main business district.
Khalifa Burj construction work began in January 2004 in central Dubai and the total construction cost of Khalifa Burj amounted to 1.5 billion dollars U.S. Burj Khalifa was inaugurated in January 4th 2010 in the presence of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai. The total length of the khalifa tower is 828 meters and its total area is 4 million square meters that include 37 floors as a hotel to include 403 suites, will include 57 electric elevator and will be BETA 10 m / s, and to reach 500 meters need to be 55 seconds. Khalifa Burj is owned by Emaar Properties and is one of the largest real estate companies in the world. Burj Khalifa tower, which rises quickly floor every three days (almost) a construction project in the main urban huge $ 20 billion is expected to change the features of the Dubai city.
According to the Robert Booth, Executive Director in the UAE company that implemented the Khalifa Burj project '' Burj Khalifa Tower building will be used for multiple purposes, and the building will include shops and places of entertainment, a hotel and residential units and suites, private institutions and panoramic garden. It was inaugurated on January 4 2010 , consisting of 124 floors.
Characteristics of Burj Khalifa
The top of the khalifa tower includes on a balcony view opened for the general public, and it also includes the highest Mosque, the higher the restaurant , and the highest swimming pool, as well as the numbers belonging to components of the tower, which co implemented by the 12 thousand workers and engineers since its inception in 2004.
The cost of the Khalifa Burj building construction is about $ 1.5 billion with a total built area of 526,760 square meters, divided into 171 870 square meters of housing units and 27 870 square meters of office space. 124 hundred floors with about 1044 apartments, it was said that 90% of the sale, despite the impact of the global financial crisis on the real estate sector in the region, as well as to companies and trade events.
Release the name of the successor upon
During the opening ceremoney of Khalifa Burj, it was announced by Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to change the name of the tower of Dubai, to the Tower, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan (President of the State) and that held in honor to him
Facts & Figures about Burj KhalifaThe following are the facts and figures about the tallest tower in the world:
- Tower consists of about 200 floors, the upper floors will be occupied by human activity will be concentrated in the tower up to 160 storeys.
- Will stay and work in the tower about 12 thousand people, in a kind of "vertical city" .
- 95 km distance you can see the top of the tower.
- 124 Floor balcony where you are "top of the tower, Tower Khalifa," the highest observation deck open in all parts of the world.
- 160 Number of rooms and luxury suites comprising the tower.
- 605 meters - height reached by the process of pumping cement, a world record.
- 504 meters - the distance traveled by the main elevator service in the "tower" Khalifa, who is also a world record.
- 49 Number of floors for offices, including 12-storey building in the extension office tower.
- 57 Number of lifts within the tower.
- 1044 - total number of apartments within the "Tower Khalifa."
- 3000 - Number of parking underground.
- 5500 kg - the weight of the load absorbed by the service elevator in the main tower.
- 31400 metric tons of steel bars used in the structure of "Tower Khalifa."
- 28,261 - Number of glass panels used in the implementation of the external interface of the "tower" Khalifa and buildings thereto.
- 15 000 liters - the amount of water that can be collected from refrigeration equipment in the tower to be reused to irrigate the gardens.
- 900 feet - the length of
- 19 hectares - an area of the gardens surrounding the base of the tower.
- 12 000 - the number of workers who were in the work site during the peak period of the implementation of construction works.
Burj Khalifa Construction Timeline
- January 2004: Excavation Started
- February 2004: Piling started
- March 2005: Superstructure started
- June 2006: Level 50 reached
- January 2007: Level 100 reached
- March 2007: Level 110 reached
- April 2007: Level 120 reached
- May 2007: Level 130 reached
- July 2007: Level 141 reached - world's tallest building
- September 2007: Level 150 reached - world's tallest free-standing structure
- April 2008: Level 160 reached - world's tallest man-made structure
- January 2009: Completion of spire - Burj Khalifa tops out
- September 2009: Exterior cladding competed
- January 2010: Official launch ceremony fountains "Dubai Fountain", the largest fountains adjacent to the tower and the tallest fountains in the world review.
The Dubai Mall