The Address Downtown Dubai, a new destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel is the first of several properties that will redefine luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Located in the happening heart of Downtown Dubai, the hotel has the world's tallest tower, Burj Khalifa and the stunning Dubai Fountain on its doorstep and is flanked by The Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping and entertainment centre.
The Address Downtown Dubai reveals a new art in offering service and comfort, where every guest's stay is treated as an individual experience. A combination of outstanding facilities and superlative attention to detail makes it the premier lifestyle destination for international travellers.
Standing an impressive 63 storeys high and featuring 196 lavish rooms and 626 serviced residences, The Address Downtown Dubai offers an extensive range of gourmet experiences, modern meeting and event venues, a signature Spa, a fully equipped Fitness Centre, chilled pools and indulgent amenities and services.
The hotel is less than 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport and easily accessible to several of Dubai's landmarks and key destinations.
Built on the edge of a lake, The Palace - The Old Town, Downtown Dubai is a harmonious blend of Middle Eastern heritage and contemporary Dubai with 242 guest rooms, including 81 magnificent suites.
• Seven Restaurants and Lounges
• The Spa at The Address
• Chilled Infinity Pool cascading over five tiers with direct views of Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Fountain
• 24-hour Fitness Centre offering state-of-the-art equipment and fitness classes
• Business Lounge
• Avant-garde Meetings and Events facilities
• Qix Club, children's program
• Hair Salon
• Three restaurants and lounges offering international and regional cuisine
• The Spa with six spacious private treatment suites, two Oriental bath houses with Hammam tables, sauna, Monsoon showers, Jacuzzis and relaxation areas
• Outdoor swimming pool with Arabian tents, surrounded by a beautiful landscape
• Fitness Centre
• Tennis and Squash facilities available nearby the hotel
• Business Lounge
• Meetings and events facilities
Map and Directions
From Dubai International Airport to The Palace - The Old Town, Downtown Dubai
Leaving the Dubai International Airport take the exit to Garhoud bridge
Follow the signs to Jebel Ali and Abu Dhabi and cross the bridge
Keep straight until you reach Sheikh Zayed Road
Keep driving for about 10 kilometres until you reach The Dubai Mall sign (Exit 51B)
Follow the signs to The Dubai Mall and The Palace - The Old Town
From Abu Dhabi International Airport to The Palace - The Old Town, Downtown Dubai
Leaving the Abu Dhabi International Airport take the exit to Dubai
Follow the signs to Dubai which leads to Sheikh Zayed Road
Keep straight in Sheikh Zayed Road until you reach Burj Khalifa (The tallest tower in the world)
Passing Burj Khalifa, take first exit and follow the signs to The Dubai Mall
Turn right after The Dubai mall to reach The Palace - The Old Town